jueves, 8 de abril de 2021

My "classroom" is a squash and a squeeze

 My dear colleagues. 

I have been reading your wonderful works and I see that some of you have brought up the amount of difficulties that you have to improve your spaces. I guess that, by watching the projects in this unit 4 some of you may think "yeah, right, with those spaces/opportunities/architects"...it is easy....

Not that you are not right, but as a reflection, I would like to share with you a wonderful children's book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.. It has a great lesson inside that I use very often. 

To be honest, I guess COVID has taught us a huge lesson and we will feel it after we overcome it. 

This is the story:



You can choose the "musical version" as well (Julia Donaldson also sings):



Watch the video if you will, and please, comment if that brings a reflection or not. 

If this course is helping you in thinking differently about your school/classroom, I would apprecitate it if you share a comment with us. 

Gema López

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Learning about Future Classroom Lab

  As you have seen in  Unit 1 , Future Classroom Lab is an innovative iniciative to raise awareness in the importance of spaces and skills d...