jueves, 8 de abril de 2021

New inspirational proposal

 Good morning

It's been quite many days already since I last shared with you some ideas or resources for "Learning Spaces". Please, allow me to share this great Youtube and Instagram page which was brought to me by my dearest friend and colleague, Marta. 






The name of the lady is Patricia García. She brings up to life the best ideas for any type of classroom. 

I really hope that she becomes an inspiration for you to take out your own creativity and put it in action in your own space and following your own style.

Thanks

Gema López

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Learning about Future Classroom Lab

  As you have seen in  Unit 1 , Future Classroom Lab is an innovative iniciative to raise awareness in the importance of spaces and skills d...